Monday, November 17, 2008

Figgy Pudding Trees


First of all, it is SO cold this morning and that is relative because I live in FL. It was 33 degrees! Not the coldest we get, but it was in the 80s two days ago!

These trees were stamped on the Figgy Pudding dp and cut out. The heart was stamped on the pink paper and then cut out and pieced. I colored in the trunks with SU choc. chip marker. I used a corner rounder to make the scalloped edge. The cut out image was mounted on the pink paper then on the white paper. The edge of the white paper is inked in choc. chip. The sentiment was stamped using a Stamp-a-ma-jig (and I still messed it up the first time!). I happened to find the brown and blue polka dot paper AFTER I had already attached the ribbon....not the same brand, just lucky!

I love Basic Grey dp and have just ordered more and can't wait to use it. I am really happy with how this card turned out and will probably do the layout again with different dp. Hmm, that might make a nice gift set. Whatcha think?

Thanks for stopping by!


Deb


Supplies: Cornish Heritage Farms Kim Hughes Heart Warmers; Stampin' Up Warm Words; Stampin' Up Soft Sky, Whisper White paper; SU Chocolate Chip ink, Basic Grey Figgy Pudding and Phoebe dp; Faux Snow; Ribbon ?; Corner Rounder Punch






No comments: