Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fun Snowman


This was a fun card to make. I really like this snowman and you might find him paper pieced someday. :)


I already had the oval cut and embossed in my scraps. I stamped the snowman and colored him with Copics. I masked him and sponged on Soft Sky ink and then stamped snowflakes over the sponging. There is a bit of Faux Snow under him. He is mounted on a scalloped oval with Stickles in the scallops. The paper is from Basic grey, the Blitzen collection.


The sentiment is stamped with chalk ink and highlighted with Stickles (on the snowflake). It is mounted onto a circle of Soft Sky covered in faux snow then mounted on a Mellow Moss scalloped circle. The yarn is almost the color of Soft Sky, I got lucky there.


The snowman panel and the white sentiment circle are up on Stampin' Up dimensionals.


Thanks for stopping by!


Deb


Supplies: Cardstock: SU WW, Mellow Moss, Soft Sky;Basic Grey Blitzen dp; Ink: Palette Noir Black, Colorbox Chalk Charcoal; Stickles; Faux Snow; Sponge; Cuttlebug; Nestabilities; Stamps: CHF Kim Hughes Heart Warmers, SU Snow Angels, Studio g $1 clear stamps

No comments: