Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gobble til you Wobble


I really should reminded NOT to do this as opposed to encouraging someone to "Gobble til you Wobble". Oh, well, I thought it was a cute turkey and saying. :)

I am still working on coloring with the Copics. The turkey is colored with Copics and the image is lined with the gold Spica glitter pen. Then, I outlined the turkey with the C1 grey Copic. I made a mistake with cut in the upper left corner of my image, so I covered it with the leaf button. Works for me!

The sentiment is also lined with the glitter pen. The edge of the sentiment's oval is inked in brown.

I loved this Basic Grey paper, it just seemed to go. I believe it's from Stella Ruby.

Thanks for stopping by!


Deb



Supplies: Stampin' Up Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla paper; Basic Grey pp; Stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms - The Kim Hughes Collection; Buttons/Ribbon - unknown; Nestabilities and Cuttlebug; Stazon Timber Brown Ink


No comments: