Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween


I am going to have to find another use for this paper because I love it! That, or I'll be using it again next Halloween (that would be ok too)!

This is for Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge (SC200). I used the small clear Studio g stamps that I bought at Michael's. If you've ever not gotten good, clean images from them, don't feel bad. I always scuff them up with an emory board first. It doesn't damage the stamp and you get a cleaner image.

I inked the edges of the circles with black. The pumpkin is colored with an orange Sakura glaze pen and a green Copic glitter pen. It was paper pieced and put up on a SU dimensional. The 'trick or treat' is outlined with the clear Copic glitter pen. I actually sewed the button around the ribbon so I knew it wouldn't fall off.

Thanks for stopping by!


Deb

No comments: