Friday, October 17, 2008

Altered Notebook for Cub Scouts


I decided to make an altered notebook and donate this item as well. These are so quick and easy to make (or should be, read on) and that is what I like about them.


I used the Cub Scout paper and embossed stickers from K & Co. the adhered the paper with Mod Podge. I cut each (about) in half and them place a small strip of paper over the seams. Well, I accidentally got some paper tears from setting the notebook down too soon after covering the paper with the Mod Podge (I like to paint the Mod Podge over the paper to help seal and protect it and also, I like the brush marks it leaves). So, I wasn't going to make another one...I used the embossed stickers to cover my errors. Worked great!! I was pretty happy with how this one turned out.


Thanks for checking out my creations! Deb

No comments: