Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halloween Coaster Photo Frame


This is the second item I will include in my Halloween set. It was CASE'd from stampinat6213 at splitcoaststampers.com. Her frame is here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1083657?cat=fav

I used the same paper as the nugget tin (from K & Co.). I have had the buttons for awhile, but I believe they are from Doodlebug. The spiders are from Jolee's Boutique. I have also had those for a long time. 'Bout time I used this stuff. No stamping on this project. I just couldn't find the right one.

I used Mod Podge to adhere the paper to the coasters. I used my Cropadile to punch hole in the coasters and then set the eyelets. It was pretty quick and easy. Under 2 hours for my first attempt at making this.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: